Tuesday, July 30, 2013

THE GREAT OUTDOORS

hello fellow greeting farmers

Im back!!!! ... Ive been away for a while because i moved house - it took me foreva to to find all my stamps and get my internet connection up and running again!

This week at the greeting farm - farm fresh friday challenge is "the great outdoors" and i thought what better way to finally get to use my forest friends stamps ! :)


Stamp - Forest Friends - TGF 
Prismacolors - PC943, PC943, PC944, PC914, PC927, PC1012, PC997, PC928, PC939, PC942, PC1033
Kraft paper (i find this paper easier to blend with prismacolours)
My minds eye 6x6 designer paper pads ~my girl~
i chose the tartin because it reminded me of a picnic basket and then the butterfly paper because you cant get  anymore outdoorsie than an picnic and butterflies! 



see yall next week !

donna xxxx

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest deer ever! Unfortunately, I have not been able to snatch up that set....yet!! Adorable card! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite TGF stamps! Adorable card! Thank you for joining the FFF challenge this week at TGF!

    ReplyDelete